Pingfu Fu, Ph.D.
Office: Wood building, W-G82P
- Ph.D. 2001, Biostatistics; M.S. 1996, Statistics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
M.S. 1988, Mathematics, Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, Hunan, China
- B.S. 1984, Mathematics, Jiangxi Normal University, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
- Research Interest
- Survival analysis, study design, measurements with limits of detection, tree-based methods, problem of separation, clinical trials and novel applications of statistical methods to medical research, especially to cancer and HIV/AIDS.
- Professional Memberships
- American Statistical Association
- Courses Taught
- EPBI 435: Survival Data Analysis
Last Updated (Friday, 17 October 2014 16:52)