Xiaofeng Zhu, Ph.D.
Office: Wolstein Research Bldg., Rm 1317
Phone: (216) 368-0201
- Ph.D. 1998, Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
M.S. 1994, Statistics, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- M.S. 1989, Mathematics, Peking University, Beijing, China
B.Sc. 1986, Mathematics, Peking University, Beijing, China
- Research Interests
- Genetic mapping studies of hypertension, obesity; development of statistical methods for association studies avoiding the effect of population stratification; admixture mapping.
- Professional Memberships
- The American Society of Human Genetics
The International Genetic Epidemiology Society
Fellow, the Royal Statistical Society
- A list of publications since 1997 to present
Last Updated (Thursday, 28 August 2014 15:38)