Omar De la Cruz Cabrera, Ph.D.
Office: Wolstein Research Building 1301
- Stanford University, VIGRE Postdoctoral Scholar
- University of Chicago, Ph.D. in Statistics
- University of Florida, Ph.D. in Mathematics
- Research Interests
Statistics: Kernel and multivariate methods; geometric and topological approaches to data analysis; high dimensional data; inference for pathway analysis; Survival Analysis tools for large datasets.
- Applied Statistics: Statistical Genetics; Single Cell Analysis; Analysis of Next-Generation Sequencingdata; Genetic Epidemiology of Cancer and other complex diseases; analysis of gene expression data and the cell cycle; analysis of methylation data.
- Mathematics: Modeling using continuous stochastic processes; Applied Computational Mathematics. Previously, my field of work was Mathematical Logic, Set Theory, and Foundations of Mathematics.
- Web page
Last Updated (Monday, 02 November 2015 05:39)