Pingfu Fu, PhD
email@example.com | 216.368.3911 | School of Medicine, Wood Bldg. Rm. WG-82P
Ph.D. 2001, Biostatistics; M.S. 1996, Statistics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
M.S. 1988, Mathematics, Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, Hunan, China
B.S. 1984, Mathematics, Jiangxi Normal University, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
Personal Website: http://bfox.cwru.edu/~pxf
Survival analysis, study design, measurements with limits of detection, tree-based methods, problem of separation, clinical trials and novel applications of statistical methods to medical research, especially to cancer and HIV/AIDS.
American Statistical Association
- Zeng, G, Zhen, Z, Fu, P. Temporal Pattern of Co-Development of Internalizing and Externalizing Problem Behaviors: An Application of Bivariate Mixed-Effects Models Rev Recent Clin Trials 2019; : . PubMed PMID:31746303 .
- Khorrami, M, Prasanna, P, Gupta, A, Patil, P, Velu, PD, Thawani, R, Corredor, G, Alilou, M, Bera, K, Fu, P, Feldman, M, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Changes in CT Radiomic Features Associated with Lymphocyte Distribution Predict Overall Survival and Response to Immunotherapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancer Immunol Res 2019; : . PubMed PMID:31719058 .
- Khorrami, M, Jain, P, Bera, K, Alilou, M, Thawani, R, Patil, P, Ahmad, U, Murthy, S, Stephans, K, Fu, P, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Corrigendum to "Predicting pathologic response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in resectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients using computed tomography radiomic features" [Lung Cancer 135 (September) (2019) 1-9]. Lung Cancer 2019; 136 : 156. PubMed PMID:31564290 .
- Khorrami, M, Jain, P, Bera, K, Alilou, M, Thawani, R, Patil, P, Ahmad, U, Murthy, S, Stephans, K, Fu, P, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Predicting pathologic response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in resectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients using computed tomography radiomic features. Lung Cancer 2019; 135 : 1-9. PubMed PMID:31446979 PubMed Central PMC6711393.
- Biro, M, Kim, I, Huynh, A, Fu, P, Mann, M, Popkin, DL. The use of 3-dimensionally printed models to optimize patient education and alleviate perioperative anxiety in Mohs micrographic surgery: A randomized controlled trial. J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2019; 81 (6): 1339-1345. PubMed PMID:31163232 .
- Yonkof, JR, Gupta, A, Fu, P, Garabedian, E, Dalal, J, and the United States Immunodeficiency Network Consortium. Role of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant for Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD): a Report of the United States Immunodeficiency Network. J. Clin. Immunol. 2019; 39 (4): 448-458. PubMed PMID:31111420 .
- Deb, G, Shankar, E, Thakur, VS, Ponsky, LE, Bodner, DR, Fu, P, Gupta, S. Green tea-induced epigenetic reactivation of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase-3 suppresses prostate cancer progression through histone-modifying enzymes. Mol. Carcinog. 2019; 58 (7): 1194-1207. PubMed PMID:30854739 .
- Bhateja, P, Chiu, M, Wildey, G, Lipka, MB, Fu, P, Yang, MCL, Ardeshir-Larijani, F, Sharma, N, Dowlati, A. Retinoblastoma mutation predicts poor outcomes in advanced non small cell lung cancer. Cancer Med 2019; 8 (4): 1459-1466. PubMed PMID:30773851 PubMed Central PMC6488103.
- Hashemi Sadraei, N, Feng, Y, Du, L, Fu, P, Haque, S, Dowlati, A, Gollamudi, J, Pennell, NA, Mekhail, T, Avril, S, Farver, C, Gerson, SL, Sharma, N. High UDG and BRCA1 expression is associated with adverse outcome in patients with pemetrexed treated non-small cell lung Cancer. Lung Cancer 2018; 126 : 48-54. PubMed PMID:30527192 .
- Corredor, G, Wang, X, Zhou, Y, Lu, C, Fu, P, Syrigos, K, Rimm, DL, Yang, M, Romero, E, Schalper, KA, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Spatial Architecture and Arrangement of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes for Predicting Likelihood of Recurrence in Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Clin. Cancer Res. 2019; 25 (5): 1526-1534. PubMed PMID:30201760 PubMed Central PMC6397708.