Pingfu Fu, PhD
email@example.com | 216.368.3911 | School of Medicine, Wood Bldg. Rm. WG-82P
Ph.D. 2001, Biostatistics; M.S. 1996, Statistics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
M.S. 1988, Mathematics, Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, Hunan, China
B.S. 1984, Mathematics, Jiangxi Normal University, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
Personal Website: http://bfox.cwru.edu/~pxf
Survival analysis, study design, measurements with limits of detection, tree-based methods, problem of separation, clinical trials and novel applications of statistical methods to medical research, especially to cancer and HIV/AIDS.
American Statistical Association
- Chiu, M, Lipka, MB, Bhateja, P, Fu, P, Dowlati, A. A detailed smoking history and determination of MYC status predict response to checkpoint inhibitors in advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Transl Lung Cancer Res 2020; 9 (1): 55-60. PubMed PMID:32206553 PubMed Central PMC7082292.
- Bhargava, HK, Leo, P, Elliott, R, Janowczyk, A, Whitney, J, Gupta, S, Fu, P, Yamoah, K, Khani, F, Robinson, BD, Rebbeck, TR, Feldman, M, Lal, P, Madabhushi, A. Computationally Derived Image Signature of Stromal Morphology Is Prognostic of Prostate Cancer Recurrence Following Prostatectomy in African American Patients. Clin. Cancer Res. 2020; : . PubMed PMID:32139401 .
- Vaidya, P, Bera, K, Gupta, A, Wang, X, Corredor, G, Fu, P, Beig, N, Prasanna, P, Patil, P, Velu, P, Rajiah, P, Gilkeson, R, Feldman, M, Choi, H, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. CT derived radiomic score for predicting the added benefit of adjuvant chemotherapy following surgery in Stage I, II resectable Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: a retrospective multi-cohort study for outcome prediction. Lancet Digit Health 2020; 2 (3): e116-e128. PubMed PMID:32123864 PubMed Central PMC7051021.
- Shukla, S, Srivastava, JK, Shankar, E, Kanwal, R, Nawab, A, Sharma, H, Bhaskaran, N, Ponsky, LE, Fu, P, MacLennan, GT, Gupta, S. Oxidative Stress and Antioxidant Status in High-Risk Prostate Cancer Subjects. Diagnostics (Basel) 2020; 10 (3): . PubMed PMID:32120827 .
- Khorrami, M, Bera, K, Leo, P, Vaidya, P, Patil, P, Thawani, R, Velu, P, Rajiah, P, Alilou, M, Choi, H, Feldman, MD, Gilkeson, RC, Linden, P, Fu, P, Pass, H, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Stable and discriminating radiomic predictor of recurrence in early stage non-small cell lung cancer: Multi-site study. Lung Cancer 2020; 142 : 90-97. PubMed PMID:32120229 .
- Khorrami, M, Khunger, M, Zagouras, A, Patil, P, Thawani, R, Bera, K, Rajiah, P, Fu, P, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Combination of Peri- and Intratumoral Radiomic Features on Baseline CT Scans Predicts Response to Chemotherapy in Lung Adenocarcinoma. Radiol Artif Intell 2019; 1 (2): e180012. PubMed PMID:32076657 PubMed Central PMC6515986.
- Zeng, G, Chen, Z, Fu, P. Temporal Pattern of Co-Development of Internalizing and Externalizing Problem Behaviors: An Application of Bivariate Mixed-Effects Models. Rev Recent Clin Trials 2020; 15 (1): 60-69. PubMed PMID:31746303 .
- Khorrami, M, Prasanna, P, Gupta, A, Patil, P, Velu, PD, Thawani, R, Corredor, G, Alilou, M, Bera, K, Fu, P, Feldman, M, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Changes in CT Radiomic Features Associated with Lymphocyte Distribution Predict Overall Survival and Response to Immunotherapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancer Immunol Res 2020; 8 (1): 108-119. PubMed PMID:31719058 .
- Khorrami, M, Jain, P, Bera, K, Alilou, M, Thawani, R, Patil, P, Ahmad, U, Murthy, S, Stephans, K, Fu, P, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Corrigendum to "Predicting pathologic response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in resectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients using computed tomography radiomic features" [Lung Cancer 135 (September) (2019) 1-9]. Lung Cancer 2019; 136 : 156. PubMed PMID:31564290 .
- Khorrami, M, Jain, P, Bera, K, Alilou, M, Thawani, R, Patil, P, Ahmad, U, Murthy, S, Stephans, K, Fu, P, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Predicting pathologic response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in resectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients using computed tomography radiomic features. Lung Cancer 2019; 135 : 1-9. PubMed PMID:31446979 PubMed Central PMC6711393.