Pingfu Fu, PhD
email@example.com | 216.368.3911 | School of Medicine, Wood Bldg. Rm. WG-82P
Ph.D. 2001, Biostatistics; M.S. 1996, Statistics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
M.S. 1988, Mathematics, Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, Hunan, China
B.S. 1984, Mathematics, Jiangxi Normal University, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China
Personal Website: http://bfox.cwru.edu/~pxf
Survival analysis, study design, measurements with limits of detection, tree-based methods, problem of separation, clinical trials and novel applications of statistical methods to medical research, especially to cancer and HIV/AIDS.
American Statistical Association
- Khorrami, M, Jain, P, Bera, K, Alilou, M, Thawani, R, Patil, P, Ahmad, U, Murthy, S, Stephans, K, Fu, P, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Corrigendum to "Predicting pathologic response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in resectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients using computed tomography radiomic features" [Lung Cancer 135 (September) (2019) 1-9]. Lung Cancer 2019; 136 : 156. PubMed PMID:31564290 .
- Khorrami, M, Jain, P, Bera, K, Alilou, M, Thawani, R, Patil, P, Ahmad, U, Murthy, S, Stephans, K, Fu, P, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Predicting pathologic response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation in resectable stage III non-small cell lung cancer patients using computed tomography radiomic features. Lung Cancer 2019; 135 : 1-9. PubMed PMID:31446979 PubMed Central PMC6711393.
- Biro, M, Kim, I, Huynh, A, Fu, P, Mann, M, Popkin, DL. The use of 3-dimensionally printed models to optimize patient education and alleviate perioperative anxiety in Mohs micrographic surgery: A randomized controlled trial. J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 2019; : . PubMed PMID:31163232 .
- Yonkof, JR, Gupta, A, Fu, P, Garabedian, E, Dalal, J, and the United States Immunodeficiency Network Consortium. Role of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant for Chronic Granulomatous Disease (CGD): a Report of the United States Immunodeficiency Network. J. Clin. Immunol. 2019; 39 (4): 448-458. PubMed PMID:31111420 .
- Deb, G, Shankar, E, Thakur, VS, Ponsky, LE, Bodner, DR, Fu, P, Gupta, S. Green tea-induced epigenetic reactivation of tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase-3 suppresses prostate cancer progression through histone-modifying enzymes. Mol. Carcinog. 2019; 58 (7): 1194-1207. PubMed PMID:30854739 .
- Bhateja, P, Chiu, M, Wildey, G, Lipka, MB, Fu, P, Yang, MCL, Ardeshir-Larijani, F, Sharma, N, Dowlati, A. Retinoblastoma mutation predicts poor outcomes in advanced non small cell lung cancer. Cancer Med 2019; 8 (4): 1459-1466. PubMed PMID:30773851 PubMed Central PMC6488103.
- Hashemi Sadraei, N, Feng, Y, Du, L, Fu, P, Haque, S, Dowlati, A, Gollamudi, J, Pennell, NA, Mekhail, T, Avril, S, Farver, C, Gerson, SL, Sharma, N. High UDG and BRCA1 expression is associated with adverse outcome in patients with pemetrexed treated non-small cell lung Cancer. Lung Cancer 2018; 126 : 48-54. PubMed PMID:30527192 .
- Corredor, G, Wang, X, Zhou, Y, Lu, C, Fu, P, Syrigos, K, Rimm, DL, Yang, M, Romero, E, Schalper, KA, Velcheti, V, Madabhushi, A. Spatial Architecture and Arrangement of Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes for Predicting Likelihood of Recurrence in Early-Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Clin. Cancer Res. 2019; 25 (5): 1526-1534. PubMed PMID:30201760 PubMed Central PMC6397708.
- Penzias, G, Singanamalli, A, Elliott, R, Gollamudi, J, Shih, N, Feldman, M, Stricker, PD, Delprado, W, Tiwari, S, Böhm, M, Haynes, AM, Ponsky, L, Fu, P, Tiwari, P, Viswanath, S, Madabhushi, A. Identifying the morphologic basis for radiomic features in distinguishing different Gleason grades of prostate cancer on MRI: Preliminary findings. PLoS ONE 2018; 13 (8): e0200730. PubMed PMID:30169514 PubMed Central PMC6118356.
- Jiang, W, Luo, Z, Martin, L, Wan, Z, Fu, P, Wagner, A, Ling, B, Heath, SL, Haque, A, McRae-Clark, A. Drug Use is Associated with Anti-CD4 IgG-mediated CD4+ T Cell Death and Poor CD4+ T Cell Recovery in Viral-suppressive HIV-infected Individuals Under Antiretroviral Therapy. Curr. HIV Res. 2018; 16 (2): 143-150. PubMed PMID:29968539 PubMed Central PMC6115301.